Tuesday, May 29, 2007

I have need of endurance

For you have need of endurance, so that when you have done the will of God, you may receive what was promised. Hebrews 10:36

Yep, that's what I need!

To all my friends and sistas who find their way here, I would appreciate your praying this over me and my family right now. Pray that we will...let endurance have its perfect result, so that we may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing (James 1:4). God is so at work in us right now...seeing to it that we BELIEVE HIM! I do not ask that He deliver us from all that we are experiencing (although I would certainly not refuse it!), but I do ask for the ability to endure and to not miss a single thing He is teaching us, for I know JOY COMETH!

2 comments:

Patty said...

I am amazed at your attitude! God will bless your attitude in your difficult time! I pray that God will give you endurance, strength and delights as you are in this season right now! Thanks for visiting my blog, you are welcome anytime!
Your Sista in Christ,
Patty

Patty said...

I wanted to let you know that I will be at the Deeper Still conference in Nashville in September. I will be working the event as an encourager. We will have to meet each other! I tell my women's group when we are at a conference, I am leaving by 4:00 a.m. and if you want to, get up and be ready and if not, see ya when you get there! Lol! Enjoy the notes and I can promise you, God will speak a word over you and into your situation!
Blessings,
Patty