Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Continuing to go "Deeper Still"

WOW!!! What a weekend I had ! I would have posted sooner, but it's taken me the last few days just to assimilate all I experienced. I wanted to go Deeper Still and I was not disappointed (does He ever disappoint?.......NOT! or as Kay Arthur says.....DUH!) I heard the word of God taught with such power and authority, I worshiped in spirit and truth with 20,000 plus women, I met and fellowshiped with my online "siestas" who have prayed for me, encouraged me, and have inspired me with their love for Jesus, and I got to go to the event with my best friend of 25 years and...and...we traveled with a group of precious women she works with as a home health nurse. They were so much fun! We bonded immediately (that's what Jesus will do for you!). Heaven practice....that's what it was.....heaven practice! Except when we get there, we won't need the Word taught to us, we will be with the Word...in His very presence, and we like the disciple John, "will behold His glory, glory as of the only begotten from the Father, full of grace and truth" (John 1:14). Come Lord Jesus, come! I so want to go to Atlanta next year...trying to make that happen. If you haven't had the chance to attend "Deeper Still" go...just go...it's so worth it!

Meeting the "siestas" was so much fun! I finally got to meet my "twin sis" Patty who, by the way, was the coordinator and T-shirt designer for the siesta meet-up Saturday afternoon. You can see our picture on her blog (I left my camera in my seat and just didn't have the strength to go back and get it!) and also on the LPM blog. What fun.....thanks Patty! I also want to thank Patty for the sweet award she bestowed upon me today. The "You Make Me Smile Award". She makes me smile too! I will be passing this award on tomorrow.

Remember sweet friends, every day is an opportunity to go Deeper Still!

3 comments:

Xandra@Heart-of-Service said...

So glad you are back and more than a tiny bit jealous that you had such an AWESOME opportunity to be in the Word with so many Godly women! Sounds like you had a fabulous time and that God really spoke to your heart.

Welcome back, and can't wait for all of the details!

Sharon Brumfield said...

I am glad you had such a wonderful time.I pray that the seeds planted will sink deep and bring forth great fruit.

Karen said...

Hello! I just found you through the Girlfriends of God blog. I just love it here!! I will definitely be back!! I am so glad that y'all had a great time together in the Lord! I wish I could have been there! :-)

Blessings and Hugs~
Karen