Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Prayer Alert!


To anyone who happens to find their way here, I am asking you to join me in praying for Stellan McKinney, a precious 5 month baby boy who is having heart surgery even as I type. His mother is Jennifer, known as "MckMama" on her very popular blog "My Charming Kids". If you haven't read his story, you should. This sweet baby boy is a miracle and his family are big time Jesus lovers with a beautiful testimony of God's grace and strength in the midst of uncertainty.

One of the scriptures I am praying over them today.....

"Blessed be the Lord who daily bears our burden, the God who is our salvation. Our God is to us a God of deliverances. To God the Lord belong escapes from death." Psalm 68:19-20

They need our prayers...would you join me?

Going boldly to the throne.....

3 comments:

Sharon Brumfield said...

I will join you in prayer!
I thank God that He is in charge here and he is guiding the hands of the surgeons. I thank Him for peace that passes understanding that will guard the hearts of the family.
Above all I pray that His name will be glorified!

Nise' said...

I have been praying for him as well. Her story/blog is reaching around the world for Jesus!

Lighthouse Prayer Line said...

Hi Tammie Fay,

Thanks for sharing that with us! We love your
site!! Amen & amen! :)

Hey. If you get the opportunity, would you
mind praying for the prayer requests that are
on our main page?

May the Lord bless you and your family!!

Mark, Lynn, Brooke & Carley Seay
www.LighthousePrayerLine.org

ps - please consider "following" our blog
-or- atleast grab one of our free, linking,
blue buttons. ( see top sidebar at
www.LighthousePrayerLine.org ).

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Visit Us Soon!.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´•