Friday, February 9, 2007

Newbie in the house!

I'm fairly new to this blogging thing. The main reason I'm even attempting this is because I have had so much fun reading Beth Moore's blog page at Living Proof ministries (www.lproof.org) and I want a way to stay in touch with all those precious women who comment on her blog. We are having so much fun! So to any of you who find your way here.......welcome! "Let us encourage one another and build up one another, just as we have been doing." (1 Thess.5:11)

3 comments:

Speaking Thru Me Ministries said...

I just read your comment on Beth Moore's blog. You are such an incredible encourager. Thank you because that encouraged me.

Have a wonderful day.

Nise' said...

Tammie, Welcome to the world of "blogging" I am new to it myself and don't want it to become a beast I can't feed. Thanks for your words of encouragement on the LPM Blog.

Patty said...

Hi! I read your comment on Beth's page and decided to view your blog. I love the Word of God like you do and He is a Faithful God! I am new to the world of blog and it will take God's wisdom to understand it all. This is a great avenue the Lord has blessed us with and thanks for your encouraging words!

Blessings,
Patty