Saturday, January 12, 2008

I'm back......I think!

Oh my goodness.....has it been that long?! Does anyone remember me? Can I come back? What in the world has everyone been up to?

I've missed being here so much! Much has been going on with me and mine for the last 3 months which is the reason for my long absence. My family and I have been undergoing some serious spiritual warfare that has required every ounce of our time, faith, and energy and blogging has not been on the top of my "to do" list. I truly believe that the Enemy has asked to "sift us like wheat".....what encouragement there is in knowing that just as Jesus did for Peter (Luke 22:31-32), He is doing for us..........He is praying for us (Heb. 7:25)! We pray for endurance and for glory and honor to come to God and God alone during this time. And WHEN we get through this, we will "strengthen the brethern." I am walking in a very difficult season of life right now and would so appreciate the prayers of my "siestas." It is my heart's desire that the enemy not gain one inch of ground in my life or my loved one's. God IS our refuge and strength, a very present help in time of trouble....He is all we have.....He is all we want........He is enough!

As I've said, I've missed all of you so much. My bloggity friends have always been such a blessing and encouragement and boy do I need encouragement right now! So I'm going visiting......See you soon!

6 comments:

Patty said...

Hello my twin sister!! My goodness I have missed you and worried about you and to my delight and surprise, here you are!!! My blog messed up and I lost everyone's addresses and I am so glad you are back!! Girl, I know about spiritual warfare, the kind that demands ALL you have and I am certain that through this trial you will come through with the VICTORY!!!!! I will pray for you and your family!!!

Please don't let it be long before I hear from you.

Love You,
Patty

Nise' said...

So glad to hear from you! I check in every now and again to see if you are here. I will be lifting you and your family up in prayer and will celebrate the victory that God gives with you!

Connie Barris said...

I have really missed you... sounds like Satan is on the prowl of Papa's children...

but we do know the end of the story...

although it doesn't mean it will be easy...

I am so sorry you are going through a tough time right now,, I will be praying for you..thank you for letting us all pray for you

I love ya girl
Connie

Sharon Brumfield said...

Wow it has been a long time!
I am glad you stopped in to let me know you are back. You know we would love to jump on the back of satan with some powerful prayer on your behalf.
We serve a God who is powerful and awesome and He promises us never to leave us.
Our pastor said today--You can guarantee that on your last trip down before you take your last breath there will be a hand that reaches out to pull you up and walk with you back to the boat.

Unknown said...

Oh my SWEET TAMMI FAYE!!! How I have MISSED YOU!!! So glad to hear from you, and I am so excited that you are BACK!! Thanks for letting me know what's been going on in your world, and please know that I will be lifting you up in prayer. REMEMBER GIRL, WE ARE MORE THAN CONQUERERS!! Just keep your eyes on Jesus, and continue to praise him in the storm!!
Love you BUNCHES!!!!
-Susanne

Susanne said...

Sorry, I didn't mean to freak you out!! I hope you realize that it was me commenting and not my dear KISA, as it appeared. I forgot he logged in before me, and I forgot to switch users!! OOPS!!! ;-)